philly. 19. black. scorpio. spoken word poet. music lover. sales representative. people person. ask me the rest. follow me. love me. talk to me.
And that ALL Americans are rich/middle class?
ATLANTA, GEORGIA (UNITED STATES)
SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS (UNITED STATES)
DETROIT, MICHIGAN (UNITED STATES)
L.A. COUNTY, CALIFORNIA (UNITED…
you know what I do when I don’t like a character?
- I don’t talk about them.
- I don’t go into their tag.
- If I see an edit of them, I ignore it.
- I may even blacklist their name if the dislike is strong enough.
you know what I don’t do when I don’t like a character?
- go in their tag
- reblog edits of them just to complain
- make posts about them
- in general, I don’t waste my time and breath on them
it’s….it’s a remarkably simple concept
it makes life a whole lot nicer
cultural appropriation is putting fireflies in a jar
and letting them light up your bedroom
as you drift off to sleep.
and when you wake up all the lights have flickered out
but only when you’re older do you realize
you slowly suffocated them so
that you could enjoy their glow.
that just knocked the breath from me